NEW LAUNCH OF AN ALTERNATIVE BRAKE PADS RETRACTION SYSTEM
SADECA is pleased to announce a new retraction spring kit SK-1672 that improves an existing brake system.
This new launch has been tested and the results are equivalents as original retraction system.
This alternative system presents many improvements:
- Retraction clip doesn’t need to rivet on the pad brake.
- No permanent clip deformation caused for standard manipulation.
- Easy fixation on the caliper (avoid any type of spring displacement).
- No special brake pads packaging needed.
- Spring supplied in kit “drop in the box”.
- Unique code will used for the whole range.
- Easier assembly on the brake pads into the application
- It avoid possible collision with the other spring antirattle.
This system is used in many applications, for example:
1EA 698 151 (VW)
1EA 698 151 A (VW)
1EA 698 151 B (VW)
1EA 698 151 C (AUDI)
1EA 698 151 L (VW)
1EA 698 151 M (AUDI)